Friday, February 8, 2013

Red Dots Arrived Today

Had a few packages waiting for me when I got home today, one of which contained 3 red dot scopes which I wasted not the I mounting to my arsenal. As with my previous AK47s, I had to file down the new receiver covers a little so they would fit. The new receiver covers came from NcStar and they feature top mounted rails.

I've also ordered a bipod and 3x50 scope which I can use on my WASR10. It'll be a nice luxury to be able to switch back and forth between using a red dot or a scope. I also bought an off-set scope mount so that I can use the scope on the Sig Sauer M400 if I choose.

Stay tuned for more updates as I re-equip.

Oh, I almost forgot, the new lap top arrived as well, so look for more videos and the new site design too.







No comments:

Post a Comment