Saturday, December 14, 2013

Nice Rack and Other Random Gun Photos of the Week

It's been far too long since I've updated the site. I'll admit, I've been very lazy this last week. However, that doesn't mean I haven't been surfing the internet for fun gun pictures to share. I'm posting lots of updates today and scheduling them to go live throughout the week, this should satisfy your gun appetite!


Hey, Nice Rack!



Is this thing real?


When the enemy attacks, it doesn't matter what you're wearing, you shoot back!


Now that's a big gun!





Police Departments are going a little overboard don't you think?


Give a little credit to these rebels in particular, that motor is totally home made.


Did anyone see that sign back there?


Uh?


Merry XMas!


This one got a great reaction when I posted it on my Facebook page.


She's in love. So am I.



The most awesome gun platform ever!


Looks like a .50 Ma Deuce!

No comments:

Post a Comment