Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NFL Player Facing Felony Gun Charges

California, ah California gun laws how I loathe you. I will never move back to California. I enjoy my AR15 and AK47s way too much. So does this NFL player who is alleged to have fired his into the air in an attempt to notify everyone that the party at his house, for which he charged a 10 dollar admission fee, was over.

My first question; Why would an NFL player (Aldon Smith of the 49ers) host a party in which he felt the need to charge a 10 dollar entry fee? What kind of friends does he have? Secondly, he knowingly brandished and fired a weapon commonly known to be illegal in the state of California.

Read more... http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9798105/aldon-smith-san-francisco-49ers-hit-felony-gun-charges


No comments:

Post a Comment