Monday, April 28, 2014

I Better Post Something... A Mosin Nagant 91/30 Sniper Will Do

Sadly, I am unable to post with any regularity for the next month or so due to my attendance at Advanced Leaders Course at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. However, I will, from time to time, do my best to post SOMETHING, ANYTHING.

It's a little frustrating, being stationed in Korea, unable to shoot my guns, clean them, restore them, upgrade them and what not and I really hate the idea of my blog having become something of a picture dump for guns, but, I have little choice. Especially now that I am the Public Affairs Rep. for my unit.

However, rest assured, My Gun Diary will continue to be updated whenever I have time and when I get back the the States in the Spring of 2015, I will be spending a good deal of time on new videos and content. Oh, and I haven't forgotten about a web site redesign, the template is already sitting "in the can" just waiting for me to get back to the good old USA.

In the meantime, here's a sweet photo of a Mosin Nagant 91/30 Snipler rifle.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment