Wednesday, September 16, 2015

MLRS (Multiple Launch Rocket System) Live Fire in South Korea

Sometimes I really love my job. Don't get my wrong, I love my job most days. But some days, I really, really love my job.

Today my unit conducted a live fire exercise which was conducted jointly with the Republic of Korea Army, with the M270A1 MLRS rocket launcher and for only the second time, I was able to capture an image of a rocket just as it's blasting off (I guess that would be the correct term) from the launcher.

An awesome "shot", I must say.

Stay tuned for a video as well.

I'm almost finished with my term of service in the army. I'll be leaving Korea and leaving the army and coming back home to start a new life and, of course, kick start MyGunDiary.com again.





No comments:

Post a Comment