Thursday, December 3, 2015

Islamic Terror Attack in San Bernardino

Complete coverage at Fox News http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2-suspects-killed-shootout-san-bernardino-massacre-14-killed/

First and foremost, my thoughts and condolences go out to the victims and their families. My heart goes out to you at this most difficult time. So unexpected, no words can comfort your bereavement but know that there's a soldier serving over here in Korea thinking about you.

Let's call this what it is, "Islamic Terrorism" on our home soil carried out by radicalized American Islamic terrorists. And here's what gets under my skin most about what happened in Paris and this incident... I haven't seen any sort of report, news story, blog post, nothing where Muslims are strongly condemning these acts. If you know of any links please send them to me so I don't "jump the gun" here and come across as more biased against Muslims than what I already am.

And in the midst of Paris and San Bernardino we have to listen to the anti-gunners calling for MORE gun control? What kind of logic is that? Forgetting the fact that our right to bear arms is guaranteed by the Constitution, with unambiguous wording like "...shall not be infringed." The Second Amendment is being infringed upon all the time! Enough is enough. More gun laws only serve to further disarm law-abiding Americans.

There's not much I can physically do as far as protesting or getting involved politically, and up to now I've stayed away from posting blogs on sensitive topics but today the virtual gloves come off. Words can sometimes be just as powerful as bullets, so I will do what I can to support the Second Amendment with my blog and You Tube channel.

I, for one, am not thrilled at the notion of living in a world in which ONLY governments, military and police have guns. That is not a good idea. So until we all agree, and I mean every living person, governments, militaries, militias, drug gangs, everyone... to give up all weapons, then I will be keeping mine (and even if that does happen, I will still hang onto at least one of my 1911's).




No comments:

Post a Comment