Wednesday, October 4, 2017

"Lock and Load Em" Ladies! Women's Shooting Classes in Olympia, Washington


I had a few days of "use or lose" leave that I had to take before October 1st and opted to pay a visit to my dear friends in and around the Tacoma, Washington area. I lived there from 2009 to 2013 and miss it quite a bit. Aside from visiting my friends, I had a secondary motive for making the trip from El Paso to Sea-Tac which involve a pair of Mosin Nagant rifles (more on that in my next blog post). 

Those Mosin Nagant's that I just mentioned, needed to be shipped from an FFL over there, to my FFL over here, as firearms cannot legally be shipped any other way. Naturally, I paid a visit to my friend Chester at I5Guns.com for assistance with the transfer and shipping. It was at I5Guns.com that I met Taylor, who runs the back office and in her spare time is a firearms instructor for a company called LockandLoadEm.com which specializes in classes by women, for women. 

When I mentioned my YouTube channels and photography background, she invited me to come shoot some videos and photos at one of the classes, which happened to be the next day! I had plenty of free time and immediately accepted.

Below you'll see some of the photos that I captured and you can view the complete photo gallery on our Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/pg/MyGunDiary/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1070404296428556

It was great to see all the ladies out there learning and shooting!

















No comments:

Post a Comment