Wednesday, September 25, 2013

USPatriotTactical.com Responds

UPDATE: 25 Sep. 2013. USPatriotTactical.com sent me a pre-paid return label. Now that's the way to take care of customers! Thank you!

A few days ago I made a post regarding my attempt to order a pair of boots from USPatriotTactical.com which did not go so well. I received the wrong color boots and also discovered that I was charged the regular price for the boots when, in fact, the boots were on sale.

I got an email response today stating that the boots were no longer in stock (they were when I placed the order) and that I would get a full refund. That's great, I thanked them for their quick reply and the refund, however, I still have to foot the bill to return the boots, a fact which I'm not entirely too thrilled about.

Not sure if I will order from them again or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment