Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's Been A While - Random Gun Photo Gallery

I took a few days off from my various internet blogs and You Tube channels. Did ya miss the updates?
I needed to unplug and step away for a few days to sleep, recharge and clear my red, watery eyes.
Now that I am rested, you can look forward to a plethora of new updates on the blog, starting with this one. A collection of random gun photos I have run across on my internet travels. Enjoy!




Night machine gun shoots are simply awesome!


I'm pretty sure this is a re-post but I don't care.


Here we see a couple of responsible parents and gun owners in their natural environment.


What's the idea here?


Happy Easter.



The granny with the golden gun.



Only in Russia.


Surreal.


What do a crazy Russian, an SKS, a bottle of vodka and a cat have in common?


Probably Russia, again.



Michael Caine with a shot gun. Cooool!


That round is the size of his arm. Possibly 30mm?


Is this a real gun?


Probably belongs in the next girls with guns photo gallery but I don't care.


James Bond and his Walther PPK.


When the enemy attacks, you return fire, no matter what you're wearing at the time.


It's not the size that matters. I guess no one told this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment