Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Gun Control Advocates are Dumb

So a Facebook "friend" posted a link to this ridiculous anti-gun violence celebrity video and article today and I couldn't resist jumping in. http://www.upworthy.com/one-minute-of-fed-up-celebrities-talking-about-guns-is-actually-worth-your-time?g=2

Of course, I knew that eventually I'd get her to prove that she is clueless about gun laws etc if I just continued baiting her. But isn't it so interesting how so-called gun control advocates seem to always avoid answering legitimate questions such as when I asked simply what her suggestion would be for balancing gun rights vs gun control?

In the end she says that she thinks "we need stricter gun laws to get these weapons out of the hands of kids". Of course I pointed out the fact that it's already against the law for kids to possess guns.

Anyway, have a look at the thread for yourself and leave a comment...



And as I was writing this blog post she went ahead and contradicted herself to prove my point even further.



No comments:

Post a Comment