Saturday, August 1, 2015

I'm Still Alive - This Gallery Proves It

Hello again everyone. I am still alive and well and STILL serving near the DMZ in the Republic of Korea. I've got about 6 or 7 months left in my military service and I can't wait to get back home to Washington and getting back to MyGunDiary.com!

I still have some plans in the works for the web site wen I get back. A complete overhaul of the design and many more videos, photos and other cool content.

I have been keeping extremely busy at work and while I would love to share a lot more photos with you, I have to be careful not to violate any OPSEC or make any statements detrimental to the mission. That being said, I really wanted to post an op-ed piece about the recent shootings at the recruiting centers but because I am still active duty and I am a unit public affairs rep., it's best for me not to post any opinion pieces until I am out of the service. You know?

All the same, just so you know there is blood still pumping, here is a random photo gallery to brighten your day!



























Soldiers will get this.


That's me. Always following the rules, not.












Great movie.






Best gun photo of the year.



This is the girl from the above photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment