Sunday, August 16, 2015

Girls with Guns Beat the Summer Heat

Time is ticking down for my service in the military. My latest calculations have me departing Korea around the first week of February. I might do a little traveling before making my way back to Tacoma, Washington where I will lay my head for the immediate future. Tacoma is also where my guns are (I won't tell you exactly where, duh) and I'll have quite the job getting them cleaned up and ready for shooting again. I anticipate that my first video and blog post upon my return will feature my first look at my gun collection after 3 years in storage... I wonder what kind of condition they are in?

My anticipation builds with each passing week, until then all I can do is continue to post the occasional gallery. Such is life...


































No comments:

Post a Comment