Monday, May 23, 2016

Felix Buys A New Handgun - Smith and Wesson M&P 22

 Smith and Wesson is a legendary name in firearms manufacturing, and as it so happen, the very first pistol I ever purchased was a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm, way back in 2005. I have since purchased two more M&P's, a .40 Viking Tactical Special Edition and a 9mm Talo Nickel Boron Special Edition, both are super reliable, comfortable in the hand and are far better than similar Glocks.

It makes sense for me to add a .22LR M&P to my arsenal because it gives me to option/luxury of putting rounds down range with rounds that are far less expensive, yet still be able to train with a handgun body which is nearly identical to the other Smith and Wesson M&P's that I carry from time to time.

The Smith and Wesson M&P 22 looks so good. It's light weight, yet full-size. My only complaint is that only one magazine is included (is it really that much of a stretch to throw in one extra mag?).

I love the brand, have had nothing but good experiences with this model in the past and will more than likely add a Smith and Wesson M&P Sport II AR15 to my rifle line-up next weekend when they go on sale for Memorial Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment