Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thanks to Chris from ReedsSports.com for the Extended Layaway - Just Purchased this SICK Sig Sauer 1911 STX!


A big thank you to Chris from ReedsSports.com whose listings I found on GunBroker.com (they DBA as Northern Firearms for their listings on Gun Broker) for also accepting my request for an extended layaway due to my deployment. I had been drooling over this gorgeous Sig Sauer 1911 STX 45acp and sent out an email kindly explaining that I was overseas and if I could purchase this item over an extended layaway, as I had recently done with success for several other firearm purchases as well. The good times just keep on rolling because I got an email reply today accepting my request! Am I having a great week of gun buying or what? 

I sincerely appreciate each of the dealers that have offered me an extended layaway. It allows me to continue my enjoyment of gun collecting while deployed overseas with the army and gives me a lot to look forward to when I get back to good ole Washington state. There'll be some heads turning at the gun range when I pull out this 1911! Thanks Chris!

To top it all off, I got it for a great price too, just $899. 

Check out ReedsSports.com - here are their listings on Gun Broker read more about the Sig Sauer 191 STX .45 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment