Friday, December 21, 2012

Photos - Sig Sauer 1911 STX

The Sig Sauer is a prime example of why I appreciate firearms design as works of art. It's two-tone color scheme, matched with burled maple grips give it a one-of-a-kind look that's hard to beat aesthetically. This pistol sits alone above my fireplace in the "kings throne" of my displays. If this 1911 were an actor it'd be Brad Pitt. Handsome, chiseled, the best of the best.

I don't like to write too much about the specifications of each of my firearms, it's all too easy to do a Google search for that stuff, besides, I'd just be copy and pasting anyway. But what I do like to do is do my best to express exactly what it is about each of my firearms that I appreciate most, and with the Sig Sauer 1911 STX, it's simply the looks. Pay close attention to the slick, two-tone design on the top of the slide. Woah, way cool!

Enjoy the photo gallery!






No comments:

Post a Comment