Friday, March 29, 2013

MyGunDiary.com Rapidly Approaching 30,000 page views!

A big thank you to all of you loyal readers out there as MyGunDiary.com rapidly approaches 30,000 page views. Not bad for a gun blog started out of a temporary housing unit (CHU) at Camp Beuhring, Kuwait eh?

Meanwhile, our YouTube videos are approaching 10,000 views!

It's a pleasure to share with you all my enjoyment of firearms collecting and shooting, not to mention all the girls with guns!

As time goes on I hope to be able to dedicate more time to the blog, for now, it's still a part time gig.

I have been working on a new web site design however, I'm still debating exactly what direction I want to take the design. I was leaning towards a splash page, but that would have required a click through to reach the blog posts. I've pretty much made up my mind just to customize the main blog template itself. So stay tuned, probably another month for the new design.

Thanks again and by all means, continue to come back and support my firearms blog. And please, BUY A T-SHIRT!


No comments:

Post a Comment