Sunday, July 7, 2013

.223 / 5.56 Ammo For Sale

Seeing as I will be unable to post about my own shooting experiences with much frequency, unless a war breaks out here on the Korean Peninsula, I thought it wise to use my blog time to pass on useful information to my readers. After all, how many times will you come back to my site to simply gawk at beautiful girls with guns? OK, so maybe that is enough to keep you coming back. The point is, I think you'd also appreciate it if I did my best to keep you posted when I run across good deals on weapons and ammo, such as this deal that caught my eye from AmmoMan.com

Right now they've got 500 rounds of .223 / 5.56 ammo from Lake City for only $375. This is US Military Grade ammo, the same stuff I put down range right here in Korea when I qualify with my M16. The best part about buying from Ammo Man is that they include free shipping. It works out to .75 cents a round. In today's market place, that's not bad, especially when you add in how much it costs to ship.

Check it out here http://ammoman.com/223556-nato-lake-city-m855-fmj-full-metal-jacket-62-grain




No comments:

Post a Comment