Saturday, October 6, 2012

I have a bad habit (of buying guns)

Yes readers, I broke my promise of not buying any more guns until after the first of the year. Buds Police Supply had a deal that was way too tempting to pass up.
The Smith and Wesson M&P VTAC captured my attention from the first time I saw one. They are extremely eye catching in the flat dark earth color scheme and the VTAC even has the slide in flat dark earth.
I've heard a lot of how about the night sights on the VTAC too. The point is, I've wanted one ever since they came out, but I couldn't justify the purchase given the price tag which has been in the low 700s, high 600s.
So I'm browsing Buds Police Supply, which is a discount Web site exclusively for military and police, and I come across a .40 Smith and Wesson M&P VTAC for $555, throw in the $50 rebate that Smith and Wesson is currently offering and tar brings the net cost down to only $505!
You knew this enthusiast wasn't going to pass on a deal like that. Buds offers a 20% down 90 layaway, so I "pulled the trigger" and put one on layaway for myself.
:)
I promise, I won't buy ANYMORE guns until after the first of the year, I swear.


No comments:

Post a Comment