Thursday, December 19, 2013

Lost Footage - DPMS AR15 and Springfield 1911 at the Range 2010

I found a stack of old mini dvd discs and discovered some footage of me and an old friend shooting my DPMS AR15, which was later stolen along with several other firearms when my apartment was broken into in 2012, and my Springfield 1911, both of which I was shooting for the first time.

Watching the footage brought back fond memories, but it was also bittersweet. I can only hope that whoever broke into my apartment and stole my firearms got some bad karma coming their way. Oh well.

I replaced the DPMS AR15 with a Sig M400, which I have yet to shoot. I still have the Springfield 1911, she's a keeper.

I also found some lost footage back from when I was still a Pfc. stationed at Joint Base Lewis McChord. I'll throw a little something together with that footage and put it up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment