Thursday, December 20, 2012

Video - At the Range with Carmelita Part 2, Pistol Range

Despite the on set of winter weather in Washington (it actually snowed a little while we were at the shotgun range) I had a fabulous time at the range with my best friend Carmelita. We spent her birthday shooting all kinds of guns, including her own Walther P22. I had previously owned a P22 but sold it after experiencing numerous failures to feed and extract, however, we experienced none of these problems with Carmelita's P22. Maybe I'll get another one?

We also shot my Smith and Wesson M and P 9mm with a nickel boron slide and my Kimber Pro Carry II chambered in 9mm, which is Carmelita's all-time favorite pistol.

In the next part of this video series, you'll see the results of the gunsmith work I had done to my Kimber Pro Carry II chambered in .40 caliber. The results are not good. And in the final part of this video we hit the rifle range.

Enjoy the video and stay tuned for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment