Monday, September 9, 2013

Impressive Web Site for Ammo

It's a rare occasion when I run across an impressive and clean web site design in the firearms and ammunition business. Not sure why, but most sites are just thrown together, looking like they were made by someones friend who says they know how to build a web page. AmmoforSale.com is not one of those sites.

Mark from AmmoforSale.com emailed me yesterday to let me know I had a broken link in my "Favorite Links" tool bar and he politely asked for a link trade as well. After looking at his online ammo store, I didn't hesitate to move his link right to the top of my list!

Ammoforsale.com is impressive to say the least. The design is pleasing to the eye, clean and simple, the colors are coordinated well and the shopping cart system is well organized and easy to navigate.

I highly recommend you check them out. I look forward to doing some shopping there myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment