Friday, February 14, 2014

And Next Up On My Wish List - Heckler and Koch MP5 in .22LR

It goes without saying that first on my list of .22LR's that I'll be buying when I get back from Korea in 2015, is a Ruger 10/22. The reason is simple: I still have to replace the 10/22 that was stolen when my apartment was broken into in 2012. I was never in a rush to get one because they are easy to find and I wanted to replace my AKs and AR as they were the priority.

BUT, after I get my 10/22 I will most certainly, without a doubt, pick up this awesome Heckler and Koch MP5 .22. Not that I could never afford and actual MP5 but I'm trying to save for a house and a car, plus, I'm praying that the price of .22LR will come down by the time I get back.

That being said, have a look at this awesome rimfire!

Read more here -
http://www.hk22rimfire.com/index.php?page=mp5-a5


No comments:

Post a Comment