Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stolen AR15 Replaced!

I have been a busy bidder on Gun Broker this week. I wasted no time getting to work trying to replace my stolen firearms. So far I've managed to acquire, at significant expense, an AKMS Polish underfold AK47, a WASR10 and just today I purchased a Mosin Nagant M44, a 1953 Russian SKS (only difference between the one that was stolen and this one is that mine was a Tula and this one is an Izzy) and just a few minutes ago I purchased a new AR15. A Sig Sauer M400 SRP.

I plan to set I up just like the one pictured, with flip-up sights and an Eotech 512.

Things are getting back to normal, except that I'm sleeping on a friends sofa and I'll probably only get to shoot these once or twice before I deploy to Korea.

Next item of business, a new lap top so I can get back to posting new videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment