Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Look What UPS Brought for me Today - Mosin Nagant M44

I had previously posted about the great deal ClassicFirearms.com had on M44's a couple weeks ago, don't say I didn't give you a heads up. I hope y'all got an order in! They also had Hex receiver 91/30s and sold out of those quick!

Anyway, I received my M44 today and boy does it looks nice. It's a 1944 Izhevsk and it's in great shape. Barrel looks clean and sharp, the stock only has a few light dings and scratches.

It arrived packed nicely and included a took kit and oil can, but did not include the usual accompaniments such as an ammo pouch and sling. Shipping was relatively fast considering the high volume right now.

Looks like I'm shipping out in a few weeks, I'm hoping to get one last trip out to the range before I pack everything away. I'll be doing a video on how to pack your firearms for long term storage. Stay tuned.






From top to bottom: 1944 Izhevsk, 1946 Izhevsk (East German), 1956 Chinese Type 53

No comments:

Post a Comment