Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stocking up on ammo 7.62x39 for my two AKs and 8mm Mauser- thank you AmmoMan.com for the great prices!



I don't get paid to endorse the companies I mention on this web site. I only endorse those that as a gun enthusiast and more importantly, as a consumer, that I can recommend to others. AmmoMan.com is an online retail seller of bulk ammunition and their deals on ammo are by far the best I've ever come across.

I just bought 1260 rounds of 7.62x39 for my two AK47's, which I plan to have a ton of fun with when I get back. The price for 1260 rounds of 7.62x39 at AmmoMan.com? Just $279.00. That works out to .22 cents per round. Let's compare that to a standard 20 round box of American Eagle 7.62x39 for sale over at CheaperThanDirt.com which sells that box of 20 for $15.48. That works out to .77 cents per round! Sure, you can get a box of 20 rounds made by Tula for $4.67 at CheaperThanDirt.com but that's a steel cased round and that's STILL costs more per round than the deal at Ammo Man.

Here's the best part about buying bulk ammo at AmmoMan.com. FREE SHIPPING! That's just nuts.

I also picked up 900 rounds of 8mm Mauser surplus ammo for only $245.00 a few weeks ago! Now that my Mauser collection count is up to 4 rifles, I'm now stocked to spend plenty of time with them at the range.




I didn't want to miss out on these great prices, lucky for me I have that dear friend back home that is hanging onto all my deliveries for me until I get back from deployment.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment